Saturday 11 July 2009

Back Again!

After a few months away form the blog, its good to be back again. In the time away many things have been happening, but somethings have to always take priority, such as customers!

I insist on maintaining service levels, and product availability, and answering emails as soon as possible. Certainly no-one should have to wait more than 6 working hours for a reply even if it is an acknowledgement we are dealing with the email. Even in our most busy times.

In addition to the normal routines, I have been optimising our site, adding new pages, overseeing the promotion of my Anxiety audio program. We have a new person with us now too, Carl, will be looking after promotion and PR so he will free me up to do other things.

I continue to work with patients on a one to one basis too, in addition to my time in Healthy Audio www.healthyaudio.com

My hypnotes column in Warrington-World-Wide continue to attract readers and comment so that is good. If you would like to look at my hypnotes selection click here www.healthyaudio.com/content/articles

Its good to be back.
Keep well