Wednesday 4 January 2012

Hypnotherapy solutions to help those affected by economic climate


Confidence and Self Esteem

The start of a New Year. For most 2012 will be a testing time.

Newspapers and news reports are full of doom and gloom, austerity measures taking effect, reducing spending power of families,  jobless numbers rising and the outlook bleak.
The current economic climate for most of the population is going to be problematic, and it’s fair to say the challenges placed on individuals, families and society in general will become greater.
Anxiety Audio Program 120, structured self help audio program

All these challenges will increase anxiety, impacting the general wellbeing of many of the population. Anxiety is rising and the drugs prescribed for the anxiety condition are rising too.

IBS Audio Program 100
IBS Audio Program 100 for Adults. Trusted IBS Help since 1998



People with Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS will be affected as stress; demands and anxiety take their daily toll. The digestive system is a delicate system and responds quickly to stress and anxiety, mostly in a negative painful way.

Those who have lost their job through involuntary redundancy face many challenges as the private sector fails to increase job vacancies to mop up the redundancies in the public sector, though if there were less red tape and interference in SME’s the story could quickly change, as SME are vital to the country getting out of this current economic mess.

And yet, all is far from lost. Each and every person has the ability to do something about their situation. Success rarely if ever comes knocking on your door, you have to go and find it. We have to change the rules of engagement. If we don’t have the confidence or self-esteem to make things change then do something to find it and develop it.

I started my internet business by re-mortgaging my family home, because I believed in what I was doing and that was researching and developing the IBS Audio Program 100, my first self-help audio program for adults, which is now a leader in its field.
It was rejected out of hand by a leading London PR company as being unmarketable; it now goes to 45 countries!  Time after time it was rejected and yet I persevered, and eventually the program took off and is trusted widely. A major NHS referral hospital uses it, and self-help groups promote it.

I refused to accept the word no!  I didn’t have the skills I needed so I learned them; I saw a problem and decided I could do better than what was available. I learned from people, I questioned things, and yet these are not things only the few can do, each and every person reading this can make a difference for themselves and their families, to their job prospects, if they want to.

For me it wasn’t an option to do nothing, to simply wait for something to come to me. Of course those with IBS or Anxiety, or reduced confidence and self-esteem and those going through difficult times emotionally, need to deal with those issues first, before they can get the emotional balance, and the drive and motivation to make further positive differences.  But once they have worked through those things in a structured way, then they can achieve whatever they want to achieve.

And in this first week of the New Year, I have instructed that all my Self Help Audio Programs downloads are reduced by 20% in price, my way of giving some support to those who really deserve to feel better, and those who decide to make a difference for themselves, and their future.