Friday 5 April 2013

Hypnotherapy Training in Cheshire

I am pleased to announce that Cate Todd and I became the new Principals of Cambridge College of Hypnotherapy (CCH) as from 1st April 2013.

Josephine Teague has agreed to remain Academic Advisor to the college.

Between us Cate and I have 47 years practice experience and over 20 years training experience.

To make our CCH Diploma courses, and CPD events easily available we have acquired additional premises in Warrington and CCH Hypnotherapy Diploma and CPD events ( including IBS, Cancer and NHS / Corporate stress) will be delivered through Cheshire College of Hypnotherapy.

Both Cate and I look forward to building upon the great reputation Josaphine has created in the CCH

Hypnotherapy Diploma starts 14 / 15 September 2013.

Go to www.hypnotherapytraining.org.uk for more information. We are currently refreshing the site, so if there are questions which are not answered please contact us.

Or click here to contact Cate and myself.